One of the fun parts of date nights with my fiancé is the fun of getting ready. I enjoy sitting in front of my vanity and doing my makeup, it’s my “me time” that puts aside all the stresses of the day. I believe it’s necessary for anyone to set a few minutes aside a day for themselves. For me, it’s doing my makeup, or giving myself a manicure.
This is the soft neutral look I did for my date tonight with my beau.
1. NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer in Alaska
2. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer in Neutralizer for my dark circles
3. Guerlain Meteorites Compact in Medium as a finishing powder
4. Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer (from The Little Black Book of Bronzers) for light contouring
5. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette shade Incandescent Luggt for highlighting
6. Becca Shimmering Skin Pressed Perfector in Blushed Copper for blush
7. Too Faced Natural Matte Eyeshadow Palette “Day Look” shades
8. Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper on upper lash line
9. Benefit Roller Lash Mascara
10. L’ORÉAL Paris Infallible Le Rouge in Unending Kiss
11. Urban Decay Naked Lipgloss in Liar
What products do you use for date night? Let me know! :)