Happy Hump Day nerds and nerdettes! I am enjoying this lovely Spring (finally!) weather here in Maryland with my fur nephews Squirt and Salt. It’s been a while since my last post and quite a few things have changed. I am no longer working at Columbia Academy, after working as a preschool teacher for three years I decided it was time to go back to school to finish getting my degree. Unfortunately, my employer and I were not able to come up with a reasonable schedule so I could attend school and work, so I had to do what was best for myself and my future.
I absolutely miss my students and the lovely ladies I have formed a very strong bond with, but I know this is what’s best for me and my fiance. Speaking of the fiance, he recently went back to school to obtain his certificate in his current field so I am super excited that both of us will be back in school!
Now, onto the goodies I have hauled!Sephora recently had their VIB Rouge sale or what I like to refer to it is “Mandee is about to be hella broke but pretty sale.” For the VIB Rouge members such as myself, everything was 15% off and VIBs and Beauty Insiders received everything 10% off, so I took this as my last major haul for a while. Here’s the goodies I picked up!
❤ What I Picked Up ❤
- Too Faced Primed & Poreless Pressed Powder aka my Holy Grail finishing powder!
- Too Faced The Little Black Book of Bronzers
- Too Faced #TFNOFILTER Selfie Powders
- Too Faced Sugar Pop Eyeshadow Palette
- Too Faced Natural Matte Eyeshadow Palette
- Too Faced Hangover Primer
- Too Faced Melted Liquid Lipstick in Melted Chihuahua
- Embryolisse Lait Creme
- Boscia Tsubaki Beauty Oil (my absolute favorite face oil!)
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette
- Drunk Elephant JuJu Face Bar
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper
- Benefit Roller Lash Mascara
- Tarte Showstopper Eyeshadow Palette
- Tarte Clay Pot Waterproof Liner in Black
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Powder in Blushed Copper
- Drybar Happy Hour Weightless Conditioner
- Drybar Hot Toddy Heat Protector & Frizz Fighter Cream
Funny side note: My bank emailed me almost immediately after this purchase to make sure I was the one mking it haha. That should have been a sign to take a few items out of my cart BUT any beauty hoarder such as myself will agree it’s so hard to say no. I will be testing these products and be reviewing them very soon!
What products did you guys pick up during the sale? Let me know, I always love hearing back from you guys!