Oh man do I love LUSH! I went to get a few bath bombs and treat myself, but the always amazing people at LUSH convince me to try new things and a girl just can’t say no. I ended up spending $100 there, but I have to keep telling myself “It’s your birthday.” On the plus side I am stocked for a few months on skin care so it was well worth it.
Here’s what I got…
1. Rose Jam Bubbleroon (quite possibly the greatest scent ever!)
2. Dragon’s Egg Bath Bomb
3. Sex Bomb Bath Bomb (of course, and what my boyfriend calls the store cause he can’t remember the name haha)
4. Vanishing Cream Facial Moisturizer (this is where it got expensive at $39.95 for a 1.5 ounce jar yipes!)
5. Ocean Salt Face & Body Scrub
6. BB Seaweed Face Mask
7. Custom Colour Supplement (Jackie Oats + Light Yellow)
The wonderful Becky at LUSH made a custom color sample jar for me to take home and try. If your curious as to what their Colour Supplements are, they’re an alternative to foundation. These can also double as a concealer :).
8. Breath Of Fresh Air Skin Toner