It seems taboo to buy quality makeup at a stores like Big Lots or the Dollar Store, but when they have hard to find items from one of my favorite brands its hard to pass up! When my sister told me she saw e.l.f. products at the Dollar Tree I had to find out for myself :). I was pleasantly surprised they had a Studio Line products there and for only a buck (obviously lol).
1. 2-in-1 Conditioning Gloss in Fanatic
2. Glossy Gloss in Ballet Slippers
I was at Big Lots this past weekend and decided to check out their selection of discount makeup products and bought these e.l.f. items plus a philosophy product!
1. e.l.f. Eye Primer & Line Sealer
2. e.l.f. Lip Balm in Pink and Rose
3. Philosophy Lit From Within Healthy Cream Blush in Feel Warm All Over
By the way this blush is amazing! I read a lot of reviews on this after I bought it (kinda ass backwards I guess lol) and it didn’t seem to work too well for most. It’s not a very bright blush once applied, but it gives a very lovely flushed cheek :).
As always I stopped by Target for some makeup and got these :)…
1. e.l.f. Tinted Moisturizer in Nude
2. e.l.f. Eyeshadow Brushes
3. e.l.f. Defining Eye Brush
I also swatched the lippies…
Do you purchase any products at discount stores? Leave a comment!