Two posts in one day? Say it ain’t so :). On my voyage for storage I picked up a few things along the way, nothing much but a couple things I’ve been dying to try.
1. Sinful Colors nail polish in Why Not (blue) and Neon Melon (yellow).
2. Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso. I heard this is a good dupe for Nars Orgasm blush so I had to get it!
3. Maybelline Baby Lips in Quenched and Pink Punch. I saw this combo at Target for $3! I love these lip balms, they smell yummy and keep my lips soft.
4. e.l.f. Kabuki brush
5. e.l.f. Shimmering Face Whip in Lilac Petals. I always seem to get to Target when this is long gone so imagine my excitement when they had it today! $1 for this!
6. Jordana Lip Color in Watermelon Kiss.
7. The cutest Hello Kitty cup ever!
8. A big bottle of Johnson’s baby shampoo. This will last me quite a while! I use this for my brushes because its a very gentle Cleanser and way cheaper than makeup brush shampoo. This bottle was $2 and will last me months, need I say more?
Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend and this gorgeous weather!