Since it’s raining here in Maryland and I have a touch of food poisoning (I know, lucky me lol) I figured I’d relax and chill with some movies, home manicures, and a facial. This is a multi store haul from Walmart, Target, and ULTA so I broke up the products by which store they were purchased at (I’m a bit of an organization freak).
First up is Walmart…
1. Sally Hansen Sexy Curls eyelashes curler. I needed a new one, I had a crappy one I bought years ago and the pad was gone from it.
2. Revlon Lip Butter in Creme Brulee. I couldn’t wait to try this and it is very lovely. It definitely made my lips super soft, my only disappointment is the color is a little too gold for my taste.
3. Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Peach Satin. Love it! My new favorite blush :).
4.L’Oreal Kajal Inspired Voluminous Smoldering Eyeliner in Black. It is very easy to apply, way easier than any other pencil liner I’ve ever bought, but it kept smudging on my eye and bled a little on my lower lashline. I like it but not enough to want to buy it again.
I also bought a few more masks here. I try to stock up on these cause on days like these I can pampered my sick self while I watch movies with the boyfriend.
Next up, the Target haul…
1. e.l.f. 85 piece palette. This my first purchase of any e.l.f. products so I’m super excited to try these out. By the way this palette was only $10! If these colors aren’t for you, Target had other cute palettes for $3 to $10. This palette has 60 shadows, 20 lip glosses, 3 blushes, and 2 bronzers.
2. e.l.f. eyeshadow brush and bronzer brush, you can never have too many brushes! Especially when they’re $1.
3. e.l.f. Makeup Mist & Set. I’ve tried a few different setting sprays and to be honest I don’t really use them that often but for $3 I figured why not?
4. Maybelline Color Tattoo in Tough As Taupe. I already have this in Painted Purple and they are awesome, stays put all day and the color choices are amazing.
Last but not least my ULTA haul…
1. Neutrogena Pore Refining Toner. Since Winter is gone and the humidity is rolling in, I knew it was time to invest in a good toner. This toner is pretty good, it shrinks the look of my pores, doesn’t burn or dry my skin and smells good.
2. Queen Helene Grape Seed Extract Peel Off Masque. I loooove Queen Helene products, love em! I used the mint Julep mask to spot treat a giant pimple on my forehead (at least it felt giant), and it’s almost gone!
3. Studio Basics sponge applicators. They were 89 cents and I go through these quite often, just another essential.
4. China Glaze Nail Lacquer in Happy Go Lucky. I have searched far and wide for years looking for a cute yellow nail polish. Believe me it was harder than it sounds, most were shimmery (not a fan I like bright solid colors) or they were old and starting to separate. This is going on my nails tonight!
5. ULTA lipstick in In the Buff and ULTA lip liner in Flesh. I bought these cause ULTA had a BOGO Free, the color is my actual lip color but the products themselves are nothing to write home about. The color faded kinda quick, but its a nice back up nude lipstick/liner.
That’s my haul! Hope you enjoyed!