In celebrating this Spring weather we got early this year I decided to try a bright multi color look with my brand spanking’ new NYX palette. You can use whichever colors you want for this look but since my favorite colors are hot pink and lime green I used them. This is my first attempt at this look so let me know if it needs improvement :-).
What I used…
Skin79 VIP Gold BB Cream
Skin79 Luminous Pearl BB Cream
NYX HD Studio Photogenic Foundation Soft Beige
Rimmel Stay Matte Translucent Pressed Powder
Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Peach Satin
NYX Matte Bronzer
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
NYX Every Color Imaginable palette
Cover Girl Lash Blast Volume Mascara in Very Black
1. Apply beige foundation to eyelid and undereye.
2. Apply jumbo pencil to the inner corner of the eye.
3. Set with translucent powder.
4. Apply pink shadow to the first third of eyelid (starting at the inner corner), angling toward the center.
5. Apply matte gold shadow to middle of eyelid.
6. Apply matte warm green shadow to the outer third of eyelid, extending up to the eyebrow.
7. Apply gold shadow along lower lashline.
8. Apply pale gold shimmery shadow to inner corner of the eye.
9. Curl lashes and apply lightly tinted black mascara to just the upper lashline.
Instructions taken from the book Style Eyes by Taylor Chang-Babaian.